is the developer of a next-generation lead acid battery technology.
What does LA stand for?
LA stands for Lead Acid (batteries)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LA
We have 83 other meanings of LA in our Acronym Attic
- Large Animal
- Laser Annealing
- Late Arrival
- Lateral Area (geometry)
- Latin America
- Lauantai (Finnish: Saturday)
- Launch Approval (US NASA)
- Launch Area (space centers; various locations)
- Lavochkin (Soviet aircraft designer)
- Lawrence Academy (Massachusetts, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With lead acid batteries, Coy says, "You have an intrinsic value that promotes the recycling of that material.