In this technique, the Leaching Estimation and Chemistry Model (LEACHM) acts as a decision support system and predicts the information on which to base a management decision.
What does LEACHM stand for?
LEACHM stands for Leaching Estimation and Chemistry Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lambert Equal-Area Conic (mathematical projection)
- Land and Ecosystem Accounting
- Law Enforcement Accreditation Consultants, Inc (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Law Enforcement Aviation Coalition
- Lay Episcopalians for the Anglican Communion
- Legal Education Advisory Committee (Mississippi)
- Levelized Energy Adjustment Clause (US Virgin Islands)
- London Edinburgh Academical Club (UK)
- Law Enforcement Against Child Harm
- Low-Energy Adaptive Clustering Hierarchy (protocol)
- Leaching Estimation and Chemistry Model-Pesticides
- Launch Expendable Acoustic Device
- Leaders for Excellence, Action and Development (Philippines)
- Leadership Education And Development Program in Business, Inc.
- Leadership Education/Action Development
- Leadership for Environment and Development
- Leadership in Education About Alcohol and Drugs
- Leadership through Evaluation, Alignment, and Development
- Learn Explore Apply Develop (education)
- Learn, Educate, Advance, Degree
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaching Estimation and Chemistry Model (LEACHM), pesticide component known as LEACHP (Hutson and Wagenet 1992); 2.