De retour dans le club de ses debuts, LeBron James a eu besoin d'un triple double pour faire plier Cleveland (98-95), qui comptait pourtant 27 points d'avance dans ce match, et faire signer a Miami un 24e succes de suite.
What does LBJ stand for?
LBJ stands for LeBron James (basketball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LBJ
We have 16 other meanings of LBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Liberty Broadband Interactive Television, Inc.
- Long Beach International Trade Office (Long Beach, CA)
- Land-Based Integrated Test Site
- Logistics Bases Inventory Visibility
- Long Beach Iron Works
- Leinster Branch of the Irish Water Polo Association (Ireland)
- Leo Baeck Institute Yearbook
- Long Beach Island Yacht Racing Association (Beach Haven, NJ)
- Camp Long Binh Junction
- Lady Bird Johnson (wife of 36th president, Lyndon B. Johnson)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the rest of the video, Chris Bosh rocks glasses and dances with an 80s radio, LeBron James wears a royal robe and crown, Dwyane Wade wears a (http://www.
id=4310284) reported that LeBron James would stay in Cleveland.
CAPTION(S): EXCITING Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James
com A superstar player like Lebron James doesn't come along too often in the world of the National Basketball Association, "The Franchise: Lebron James and the remaking of the Cleveland Cavaliers" is the tale of who is viewed as the second coming of Michael Jordan and how he is changing the NBA everyday he plays.