His Le Poisson Rouge in Greenwich Village has become the hotbed of the cutting edge, but, importantly, it is also a venue for food and drink alongside the adventurous programming he offers there.
What does LPR stand for?
LPR stands for Le Poisson Rouge (French: The Red Fish)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LPR
We have 113 other meanings of LPR in our Acronym Attic
- La Polla Records (Spanish band)
- Laboratory Property Removal
- Language Proficiency Requirement (various locations)
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Laser Plasma Reflectometer
- Late Procurement Request
- Late-Phase Reaction (immunology)
- Laurent-Perrier Rose (champagne)
- Lawful Permanent Resident
- Laxity-Driven Proactive Resource Allocation
- Leadership Potential Rating
- League of Polish Families (Poland)
- Legal Permanent Resident
- Les Précieuses Ridicules (Nijmegen)
- Letter Proposal Retrofit
- License Plate Recognition
- Licitacion por Registro (Spanish: Registration Tender; various locations)
- Liga Polskich Rodzin (Polish political party)
- Light Pollution Reduction (filter type for telescope eyepiece)
- Limited Production Run
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prestigious competition took place at Le Poisson Rouge in New York City on June 23, 2012.
It is fully leased by seven tenants, including CVS Pharmacy and Le Poisson Rouge.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 2 Marc Ribot's Ceramic Dog at Le Poisson Rouge, New York Full disclosure: I was a guest member of this band for over a year.