Le Meridien Al Aqah has announced plans to refurbish its existing rooms at a cost of US $6.
What does LMAA stand for?
LMAA stands for Le Meridien Al Aqah (UAE resort)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMAA
We have 7 other meanings of LMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Mt Auburn (Cincinnati, Ohio neighborhood)
- Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Lupus Mid-Atlantic (healthcare; various locations)
- Lightspeed Memory Architecture (Nvidia)
- La Moto Ancienne d'Alsace (French motorcycle club; Alsace, France)
- Lake Melville Agricultural Association (Canada)
- Lake Michigan Archery Association
- Lake Minnetonka Athletic Association (Minnesota)
- Langenburg Minor Athletic Association (Canada)
- Lauderdale Miami Auto Auction (Davie, FL, USA)
- Leadership Michigan Alumni Association
- Leck Mich Am Arsch (German: Kiss My Ass)
- Lembaga Mushyawarah Adat Asmat
- Lembaga Musyawarah Adat Asmat (Indonesia)
- Lift Manufacturers Association of Australia
- Lloydminster Municipal Amalgamation Act (Canada)
- Local Medicaid Administrative Authority (Ohio)
- Lockheed Martin Aircraft Argentina SA
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association
- Longwood Medical and Academic Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
World-renowned British angler, Martin James, is heading to Le Meridien Al Aqah, Fujairah, as he brings his highly-acclaimed fly fishing academy back to the UAE from 14 to 16 April.
THE region's favourite getaway, Le Meridien Al Aqah in Fujairah, completed ten years of operation in December 2012.
Summary: Shaikh Rashid bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, chairman of Fujairah Culture and Media Authority, has hailed Le Meridien Al Aqah by saying the opening of this resort marked the start of the evolution of a vibrant tourism and hospitality sector on the East Coast.
Byline: Hanna Tavner MODERN: Le Meridien Al Aqah RELAX: Le Meridien's pools The tour winds up at a Bedouin farm where you can ride camels before tucking into an Arabian feast of kebabs, salads and delicious local pastries as night falls and the traditional belly dancing begins.
DISTREE Events, yesterday announced the winning retailers in 10 countries across the Middle East at the Fourth Middle East Retail Academy 2011 Awards hosted at Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort in Fujairah.
The Fujairah Tennis & Country Club will play host to the first ever Style 2010, under the patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Sara Bint Hamad Al Sharqi, the first official Fujairah Fashion Weekend from 19th to 21st May 2010 sponsored by Le Meridien Al Aqah beach Resort Fujairah.
ROOMS at Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort cost from around EUR130 a night, including breakfast and tax.