It combines the best of Cisco's Layer 2 Forwarding protocol and Microsoft's Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol.
What does L2FP stand for?
L2FP stands for Layer 2 Forwarding Protocol
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Learning to Collaborate (research project)
- Load to Card
- Logical Link Control and Adaptation Protocol
- Lineage 2 - the Chaotic Chronicle (gaming)
- Layer 2 Control Protocol (computing)
- Lineage 2 Documentation Project
- Layer Two Forwarding
- Level 2 Forwarding (computing)
- Light-To-Frequency Converter (imaging, semiconductor industry)
- Lineage 2 French Fan Site
- LDAP-to-Giritech G/On
- Learn to Google (Internet slang)
- Love to Hate
- LowID to HighID Automatic Callback (file sharing)
- Lads to Leaders and Leaderettes (Church of Christ youth program; est. 1968; various locations)
- LAN (Local Area Network)-to-LAN (Local Area Network; computer networking)
- Lawyer to Lawyer
- Learning to Learning
- Library to Library
- Like to Like (comparison)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific topics to be covered in this section include: Network Risks, Risk Analysis, Security Policy, Security Issues and Threats, VPN benefits, Cryptography, PKI, DES, Triple-DES, Digital signatures, Private-Key Encryption, Public-Key Encryption, Diffie-Hellman Public-Key Algorithm, IPSec, IKE, ISAKMP, Oakley, Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol, Layer 2 Forwarding Protocol, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol, SSL and others.
The Cisco IOS Software Advantage Nokia will also support the latest enhancements of Cisco IOS(TM) software for the Cisco AS5200 universal access server by incorporating new dial-specific features such as Multichassis Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol (MMP), Cisco Layer 2 Forwarding protocol (L2F) and Virtual Private Dial Networks (VPDN).