Two years ago, the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society and the Endocrinology Society published guidelines suggesting that obese children, regardless of age, be screened for NAFLD (J.
What does LWPES stand for?
LWPES stands for Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Water Plan (various organizations)
- Local Watershed Planning (North Carolina)
- Long Wavelength Pass
- Lotus WordPro File extension
- Linguistics Working Papers Abstracts (scholarly journal)
- Life-Work Planning Center (Minnesota)
- Lake Wales Police Department (Lake Wales, FL)
- Lake Worth Police Department (Florida)
- Linguistics Working Papers Directory
- Lightweight Personnel Detection Device
- London West Properties & Finance (UK)
- Low Water Peak Fiber
- Low-Weight Polynomial Form Integer (mathematics)
- Load Workspace Pointer Immediate (calculator feature)
- Lake Wales Public Library (Florida)
- London Water Polo League (UK)
- Leisure World Property and Loan Fund (Thailand)
- Lightweight Prime Mover (truck)
- Locally Weighted Polynomial Regression
- Locally Weighted Projection Regression (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flannery said in a poster presented at a joint meeting of the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society and the European Society for Pediatric Endocrinology.