The following (taken from the APLU website) are the recipients of the partnership grants and descriptions of the programs for which they were awarded: Alabama A&M and Lawson State Community College Broadening minority male participation in the national STEM workforce by recruiting, retaining, mentoring and successfully graduating underrepresented minority (URM) male undergraduates is the goal of the partnership between Lawson State Community College (LSCC) and Alabama.
What does LSCC stand for?
LSCC stands for Lawson State Community College (Alabama)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSCC
We have 71 other meanings of LSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Lancashire Safeguarding Children Board (Preston, Lancashire, England, UK)
- Large-Scale Coastal Behavior
- Launcher Section Control Box
- Local Safeguarding Children's Board (UK)
- Lone Star Capital Bank
- Launcher Safety Control Box Operator
- Lake Sunapee Country Club (New London, NH)
- Lake-Sumter Community College (Florida)
- Large Scale Cell Culture
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (stock symbol)
- Learning and Skills Council for Cambridgeshire (England, UK)
- Lincoln Square Chamber of Commerce (est. 1948; Chicago, IL)
- Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma (tumor)
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Cancer Network (UK)
- La Salle College Computer Team
- Doctor of the Science of Law
- Laboratorio Secundario de Calibraciones Dosimétricas (Peru)
- Large Screen Color Display
- Laser Stand-Off Chemical Detector
- Licensed Status Confirmation Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than half the students at Lawson State Community College are squeezing classes and homework between shifts at their respective jobs.
; Perry Ward, president of Lawson State Community College (Ala.
AP) -- The chancellor of Alabama's two-year college system wants to merge Lawson State Community College and Bessemer State Technical College, which are about 10 miles apart in Jefferson County.
AP) -- Police charged a part-time assistant women's basketball coach at Lawson State Community College in Birmingham with raping one of his players at a Sheffield hotel after a tournament.