Rita Suri, of Western University and Lawson Health Research Institute in London, Canada, conducted two 12-month clinical trials involving 245 patients.
What does LHRI stand for?
LHRI stands for Lawson Health Research Institute (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LHRI in our Acronym Attic
- Large Heterogeneous Reference Fuel Design Study
- Living History Resource Group (Australia)
- Lead Hazard Reduction Grant and Loan Program
- Luteal Hormone Releasing Hormone
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (produced in hypothalamus)
- Luteotrophic Hormone-Releasing Hormone (neuroscience)
- LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone)-Degrading Activity
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Agonist
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Analogue
- Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Receptor (protein receptor)
- Lower Hudson Regional Information Center
- Lift Heavy Run Long (training progams)
- Local Housing and Redevelopment Law (est. 1992; New Jersey)
- Lucas Heights Research Laboratories (Australia)
- Lawyers for Human Rights & Legal Aid (Pakistan)
- Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager
- Lincoln Human Resource Management Association (Lincoln, NE)
- Long Hard Road Out of Hell (Marilyn Manson autobiography)
- Landslide Hazard Reduction Programme
- Lead Hazard Remediation Program (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collaborators at the University of Western Ontario and the Lawson Health Research Institute tested urinary stents coated with Nerites' polymers, and demonstrated a significant reduction in animal infection levels.
A collaboration of scientists from Western University in London, Canada and the Children's Health Research Institute, an Institute within the Lawson Health Research Institute made the research possible.