IBM and NNSA's Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory will jointly design a new supercomputer in the Blue Gene family.
What does LLNL stand for?
LLNL stands for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLNL
We have 3 other meanings of LLNL in our Acronym Attic
- Local Lymph Node Assay
- Longitudinal Literacy and Numeracy Study (UK)
- Laubach Literacy of New Brunswick (volunteer literacy group; Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lesser Long-Nosed Bat
- Low Level Narrow Band
- Latina Leadership Network of California Community colleges
- Laparoscopic Lymph Node Dissection
- Law Librarians of New England
- Low Level No Items Initial Equipment No Accessories Command Materia Only (Final Fantasy VII gaming)
- Lung Interstitial Lymphocyte Natural Killer
- Low-Level Neutron Monitor
- Low Level Night Operations
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Programme (Australia)
- Live Long N Prosper (Dr. Spock; Star Trek)
- Long Life and Prosperity
- Lore Lindu National Park (Sulawesi, Indonesia)
- Lower Leg Negative Pressure
- Least Lots Next Queue
- Landau-Lifshitz-Navier-Stokes (equations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 billion football-stadium-sized edifice to be constructed at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.