A team at the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory in California fired 192 laser beams into a gold container for hydrogen fuel.
What does LLL stand for?
LLL stands for Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLL
We have 93 other meanings of LLL in our Acronym Attic
- Lam Luk Ka Country Club (Thailand)
- Leanne Little Kitchen Design (New Zealand)
- London Lean Kanban Days (conference; UK)
- Lieber, Levett, Koenig, Farese, Babcock (marketing; New York City)
- Lessons Learned Knowledge Resource (US Federal Highway Administration)
- L-3 Communications (stock symbol)
- L-Size X 3 (Triple Large)
- La Leche League
- Language, Linguistics and Literature (education)
- Late Life Lesbian
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Lawrence Livermore laboratory, the problems centered on emergency planning and preparedness, in that the laboratory had made little progress in developing an emergency management program that complied with NNSA requirements.
The United States maintains the world's largest nuclear arsenal and is still developing nuclear bombs at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory through the Stockpile Stewardship and Management Program.
Frederick Hatch, of the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory in California.