Telecoms operators responsible for lawful interception, high-tech electronic investigations and network intelligence gathering also attend.
What does LI stand for?
LI stands for Lawful Interception
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LI
We have 24 other meanings of LI in our Acronym Attic
- Ladani Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Lamellar Ichthyosis
- LAN Interface
- Langelier Index
- Large Intestine
- Laser Interferometry (semiconductors)
- Latency Increase
- Lateral Infarction
- Laughing Inside
- Laureoli International (various locations)
- Lawn Institute (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Lawsonia Intracellularis
- Leadership Institute (think tank & political training facility in Arlington, Virginia)
- Learning Issues (education)
- Leasehold Improvements (taxation, accounting)
- Legal Issues
- Lego Island (game)
- Leitender Ingenieur (chief engineer on German submarine)
- Length Indicator
- Lethal Injection
Samples in periodicals archive:
RIM had been asked to provide resolution and Web browsing requirements for BlackBerry Internet Service ( BIS) in consultation with the Telecom Service Providers ( TSPs) and provide for their lawful interception to security agencies.
com Utimaco, a provider of lawful interception and data retention-systems, announced on Thursday that its software for SafeGuard CryptoServer LAN and SafeGuard SecurityServer Hardware security modules (HSMs) has been updated to feature comprehensive and automatable monitoring functionalities.
fi-last month accused NSN of supplying Iran with Nokia Lawful Interception Gateway (LIG) technology, allowing Internet surveillance.