The criminals and prisoners will still be treated better than the law-abiding citizens who have suffered at their hands.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Law-Abiding Citizen (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Languages across the Curriculum (various schools)
- Large Anechoic Chamber
- Large Animal Clinic
- Latest Acquisition Cost
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Latin American Countries
- Launch Area Coordinator (TLAM)
- Launch Azimuth Corridor
- Law against Corruption (UN)
- Law and Advocacy Center (National Association of the Deaf)
- Layer 2 Aggregation Concentrator (Hekimian)
- Leadership Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Leading Air Cadet (Royal Air Cadets)
- Leading Aircraftman
- Learning Assistance Center
- Left Antecubital (IV site)
- Legal Aid Commission (various locations)
- Legal Assistance Centre (Namibia)
- Legend Advisory Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Legislation Advisory Committee (Ministry of Justice; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign by the Association of Chief Police Officers drew 18 complaints, including 10 from listeners who said it was offensive for urging people to report law-abiding citizens who acted in the ways described.
John Wilson, by email CAPTION(S): OUT OF ORDER: Readers are furious that Barlinnie's criminals seem to be getting better treatment than some law-abiding citizens
note that this Review Conference is not negotiating a 'global [gun] ban,' nor do we wish to deny law-abiding citizens their right to bear arms in accordance with their national laws.
Hence the law covers many otherwise law-abiding citizens who buy guns and bring them home, take their rifles on hunting trips, or drive with their guns to the shooting range.