k] ([omega]) coskx Considering a sequence of independent and identically distributed random variables, both the weak and strong law of large numbers have been established under different conditions by Loeve  and Tucker  etc.
What does LOLN stand for?
LOLN stands for Law of Large Numbers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LOLN in our Acronym Attic
- Language for the On-Line Investigation and Transformation of Abstractions
- Little Old Lady In Tennis Shoes
- Laugh Out Loud in Your Face
- Land O' Lakes Lightning (swim team; Land O' Lakes, FL)
- Laughing Out Loud Literally
- Laughing Out Loud Loudly
- Lies of Locke Lamora (Scott Lynch novel)
- Loads of Linux Links
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church (Renton, Washington)
- Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (motorsports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This contradicts the law of large numbers which indicates that a large sample should be much more representative of the population (50% male) than a small sample.
A high take-up rate of the coverage is essential to allow the law of large numbers to function.