k] ([omega]) coskx Considering a sequence of independent and identically distributed random variables, both the weak and strong law of large numbers have been established under different conditions by Loeve  and Tucker  etc.
What does LLN stand for?
LLN stands for Law of Large Numbers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLN
We have 24 other meanings of LLN in our Acronym Attic
- Lithuanian Labour Market Training Authority (Ministry of Social Security and Labour)
- Loss-Limited Maximum TDMA Distance
- Lothian Labour Market Unit (UK)
- Louisiana and Lower Mississippi Valley Collections
- Low Level Mixed Waste
- Laboratoire Louis Néel (laboratory at Universite Joseph Fourier Grenoble)
- Lag in the Late Night (gaming podcast)
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (various locations)
- Latina Leadership Network (California)
- Laugh Like Niall
- Les Legions Noires (group of French bands)
- Lifelong Learning Network
- Line Link Network
- Linked Local Network (radio show)
- Literacy, Language and Numeracy (education)
- Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium)
- Lower Limit of Normal
- Local Lymph Node Assay
- Longitudinal Literacy and Numeracy Study (UK)
- Laubach Literacy of New Brunswick (volunteer literacy group; Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This contradicts the law of large numbers which indicates that a large sample should be much more representative of the population (50% male) than a small sample.
A high take-up rate of the coverage is essential to allow the law of large numbers to function.