Review of Law & Economics" will be produced four times a year in association with the European Association of Law and Economics (EALE).
What does L&E stand for?
L&E stands for Law and Economics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of L&E
We have 1 other meaning of L&E in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics and Distribution
- Loss & Damage
- Lost & Delirious (movie)
- Love and Devotion
- Luton and Dunstable (hosptial trust; UK)
- Logistics and Distribution Center (USPS)
- Learning and Development Division
- Louisiana & Delta Railroad
- Labor and Employment
- Labor and Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feminists, in recent years, have picked up the law and economics ball and have run with it.