The plaintiffs in the suit, a group of law school hopefuls, say the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the LSAT, violates the Americans with Disabilities Act by failing to accommodate test takers with disabilities.
What does LSAC stand for?
LSAC stands for Law School Admission Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSAC
We have 77 other meanings of LSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Labeled Streptavidin-Biotin (immunohistochemistry)
- Lebanese Student Association at Berkeley (University of California, Berkeley)
- Lets Start A Band (Amy Macdonald song)
- Light-Sport Aviation Branch (US FAA)
- Ligue de Soccer Amicale de Beauport (soccer league; Beauport, Quebec, Canada)
- Lock, Stock, and Barrel
- London Society of Air-Britain (London Branch of UK-based Air-Britain aviation historical society)
- London Stedfast Association Bugle Band (marching band; UK)
- Log Scalers Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Language Self-Access Centre (Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology; New Zealand)
- Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (professional certification)
- Life Sciences Advisory Committee
- Link Signaling Activity Control (CCS #7 ITU-T)
- Local Studies and Archives Centre (UK)
- Louisiana State Arts Council
- Louisiana State Autism Chapter
- Low Signature Armored Cab
- Lagos State AIDS Control Agency (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Lori Shelton Alliance for Colon Cancer Awareness (St. Louis, MO)
- Logistics Support Analysis Control Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initial list of over 75 publishers includes top-tier companies such as McGraw-Hill Professionals, Law School Admission Council (LSAC), O'Reilly/Microsoft Press, Weekly Reader Publications, Carson-Dellosa Publishing, Teacher Created Resources, Sourcebooks, and Learning Express.
He also served on both national and regional planning committees for the Law School Admission Council Academic Support Workshops from 1993-2001, chaired the Minority Affairs Committee of LSAC, and is a current member of the LSAC Board of Trustees.
org July 23 Law School Admission Council 2005 Washington, D.
Sander set out to test that notion using data on 27,000 students from the Law School Admission Council.
According to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), more vocationally-oriented programs may not be as helpful if you seek to attend law school.