The scarcest commodity in the law practice today is not clients, technology sophistication, or even capital resources.
What does LPT stand for?
LPT stands for Law Practice Today
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPT
We have 120 other meanings of LPT in our Acronym Attic
- Late Positive Slow Wave (neuroscience)
- Light Persistent-State Worlds (design software; Monumental Games)
- Load Program Status Word
- Low-Pressure Service Water
- Last Point of Supply (stock market trading)
- Labor Process Theory
- Lamina Propria T Cell
- Landings Per Tire (aviation)
- Language Proficiency Test (various locations)
- Laser Propulsion Test
- Legal Professional Training
- Length-Preserving Transform (lossless text transformation)
- Licensed Penetration Tester
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician
- Life Pro Tips
- Light Pressure Turbo (automotive)
- Limited Performance Test
- Limited Phlebotomy Technician (licensed medical assistant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lutz of Southwestern University Law School has pointed out that [t]he giving of advice on foreign law, as well as the selection and use of foreign counsel, are matters occurring more and more frequently in law practice today.
Practice Tip The scarcest commodity in the law practice today is not clients, technology sophistication, or even capital resources.
I cannot explain why I paid $25 to buy the book, except that everything written about my beloved profession interests me, and I have been anticipating the fall of this shoe for a long time--since Linda Greenhouse's New York Times interview with Ambassador Linowitz criticizing law practice today.