The Law Offices of James Sokolove in Newton announces two appointments.
What does LOJS stand for?
LOJS stands for Law Offices of James Sokolove
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOJS
- Life of Jamaica (insurance)
- Linear Opacity Judgment (imaging)
- Loss of Jurisdiction
- system for locating stolen vehicles/items
- Lion of Judah Endowment
- Landelijk Overleg Juridische Faculteitsbladen (Dutch: National Legal Consultation Faculty Journals)
- Lion of Judah Fellowship
- League of Observant Jewish Homeschoolers
- Lake Oswego Junior High School (Oregon)
- Louisville and Jefferson County Information Consortium (Louisville, KY)
- Lion of Judah Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- Lion of Judah Sounds (Internet radio station)
- Lamp of Knowledge (International Order of DeMolay)
- Lantern of Knowledge (school; UK)
- Legacy of Kain (game series)
- Legend of Korra (animation)
- Legend of Krystal (gaming)
- Legends of Karinth (gaming)
- Level of Knowledge
- Liga Ochrony Kraju (Polish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turn on late-night television and you can see the frightening advertisements of The Law Offices of James Sokolove, the nation's largest and fastest-growing marketer of legal services.