com/ assures me it is) means the idea of equitable and accountable decision-making whether it is in the corporate and financial sphere or with regard to government Coincidentally, as I was crafting this article, a couple of postings on the Law Librarian Blog (http://lawprofessors.
What does LLB stand for?
LLB stands for Law Librarian Blog
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLB
We have 37 other meanings of LLB in our Acronym Attic
- Late Latin (linguistics)
- Low Level Awareness Training (US DoD)
- Learning Language Arts Through Literature
- Lower Layer Asynchronous Transfer Mode Interface
- Lessons Learned Action Tracking System
- Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Leech Lake Area Watershed Foundation (Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Legislative Law
- Laboratoire Léon Brillouin (French national laboratory)
- Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen (British TV personality)
- Learning and Leadership Board (USACE)
- Lease Lease-Back (contracts)
- Left Lane Blocker
- Left Linebacker (pro football)
- Legum Baccalaureus (Latin: Bachelor of Law)
- Lemon, Lime & Bitters (Australian drink)
- Level-By-Level, Largest-Task-First, Binary System Partitioning (processor allocation algorithm)
- Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG (Liechtenstein bank)
- Link Level Balance