This would pay for wages, insurance, training and the law enforcement vehicles.
What does LEV stand for?
LEV stands for Law Enforcement Vehicle (USPIS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LEV
We have 34 other meanings of LEV in our Acronym Attic
- Low Explosives Users Permit
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasonography
- Lake Elsinore Unified School District (California)
- Leucine Transporter
- Little Earth of United Tribes Housing Corporation (Minnesota)
- Low Energy Undulator Test Line
- Low End UNIX Workstation
- Land Expectation Value
- Laser Enhanced Viewer
- Lean Enterprise Value (various organizations)
- Leavenworth (Amtrak station code; Leavenworth, WA)
- Libreria Editrice Vaticana (Vatican publishing house)
- Light Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (industrial hygiene)
- Longevity Escape Velocity (life extension)
- Low Emission Vehicle
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Launching on American Independence Day, USA Cop Cars Ltd has started bringing used 2008 Ford Crown Victoria law enforcement vehicles into Britain, complete with a raft of US police equipment including spotlights, microphones and detailed recreations of state police liveries.
Traditionally, this is achieved by law enforcement professionals who use either a marked or unmarked law enforcement vehicle and employ a measuring device to record the speed of motorists passing through designated speed enforcement zones.
Dunlop Tire announced that is Sport Rover GTX light truck radial has been approved for use by the United States government on selected law enforcement vehicles.