Going forward, the United States Government, through State Department-funded law enforcement training programs implemented by DOJ and DEA, will continue to work to strengthen the ability of Macedonian police, prosecutors, and judges to more efficiently enforce Macedonia's laws against narcotics traffickers.
What does LETP stand for?
LETP stands for Law Enforcement Training Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LETP
We have 2 other meanings of LETP in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Evaporation and Thermodynamics Model
- Living Eternally Today Ministries
- Longitudinal Extensive Transverse Myelitis (spinal cord lesion)
- Law Enforcement Television Network
- Law Enforcement Training Network
- Leading Edge Technologies and Network Solutions (UK)
- Lucan Educate Together National School (est. 1997; Ireland)
- Lakehead Elementary Teachers of Ontario (Canada)
- Long-Evans Tokushima Otsuka (laboratory rats; Japan)
- Lightweight Execution Tool for Operational Semantics
- Leading Edge Technology Park (Stavanger, Norway)
- Locomotive Engineer Training Program
- Lycée d'Enseignement Technologique Privé (French, France)
- Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program
- Law Enforcement Torch Run (for Special Olympics)
- Linking Evidence to Recommendations (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence; UK)
- Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling (Frederick, CO)
- Library Electronic Text Resources Service
- Laboratoire d'Etude des Transferts dans les Sols et le Sous-Sol (French: Soil and Subsoil Transfer Study Laboratory)
- Large, External, Transformation-Sensitive Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
The idea of so many hats tucked beneath the three-inch brim of a ranger's Stetson might be overwhelming, but the Seasonal Law Enforcement Training Program (SLETP) provides the comprehensive instruction and unique skills that instill confidence for the adventure ahead.
Advanced training opportunities for those within the command include some of the premiere law enforcement training programs in the world, such as the FBI National Academy, Scotland Yard Academy or the Canadian Police College.
Other earmarks help defray the costs of drug interdiction programs or provide funding for law enforcement training programs.
Our law enforcement training programs include a focused curriculum on illicit arms trafficking for the countries of Southern Africa.
This enthusiasm for progressive training and modernization are a clear indicator that future law enforcement training programs provided by international observers or organizations will likely be heartily welcomed by the Guinean police and lead to an overall improvement of law enforcement throughout Guinea.