NIEM has been successful in national security and law enforcement information exchanges, and is being looked at to link up state and federal health information exchanges.
What does LinX stand for?
LinX stands for Law Enforcement Information Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LinX
We have 3 other meanings of LinX in our Acronym Attic
- Linköpings Teknologers Studentkår (Linköping Technology Student Union)
- Light Imprint New Urbanism
- Legislative Information Notification Update System (Oregon)
- Local Independently Nucleated Units of Structure (proteins)
- Logical Inquiry and Update System (data management software)
- Linus Torvald's UNIX (flavor of UNIX for PCs)
- Linus's MINIX (MINIX was version UNIX which Linus Torvalds enhanced)
- Linux Is Not Unix
- Linux Is Not Windows
- Learning, Involvement, Networking and Exchange (USAID; EU)
- Legal Information Network Exchange (Washington)
- Logistics Information Exchange
- London Internet Exchange
- Lotic Intersite Nitrogen Experiment (various organizations)
- Long Island New York
- Land Information New Zealand
- Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope
- Leadership Interdiction Operations (various countries)
- Legal Information Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
relies on the Law Enforcement Information Exchange (LInX) Northwest.
The papers address law enforcement information exchange in preoperational and operational phases, aspects of mutual legal assistance in the judicial realm, the role of Europol and Eurojust in Joint Investigation Teams, and sociological aspects regarding the set up and management of a Joint Investigation Team.