Bowen School of Law Alumni Board and, living in Sheridan where he grew up, sits on the Sheridan Parks & Recreation Committee.
What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for Law Alumni Board (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Labour Party (UK political party)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Land Air Battle
- Landscape Architect Board (various locations)
- Language Acquisition and Bilingualism (various schools)
- Language and Business
- Large Array Block
- Latin American Business (Texas)
- Latrobe (Amtrak station code; Latrobe, PA)
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Leadership Advisory Board
- League of American Bicyclists
- Learning about Business (Painesville, OH)
- Leave Authorization Balance
- Legal Advice Bureau (various locations)
- Legal Advisory Board for the Information Market (EU)
- Legal Aid Board
- Legislative Approved Budget (Oregon)
- Legislatively Adopted Budget (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She sits on the Indiana University School of Law Alumni Board and serves as franchise consultant to Women Venture, a non-profit organization which assists women in achieving economic self-sufficiency.