FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Comparison of aluminum measured in serum collected in a royal-blue top trace metal collection tube with aluminum measured in other collection containers showed a statistically significant difference only for EDTA plasma collected in the lavender top tube.
What does LTT stand for?
LTT stands for Lavender Top Tube
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTT
We have 95 other meanings of LTT in our Acronym Attic
- Lucerne Transient Streak Virus (virology)
- Long Term Social Visit Pass (Singapore)
- Long Term Sustained Yield
- Long-Term Sustained Yield Capacity
- Lake Temiskaming Structural Zone (diamond mining area; Ontario, Canada)
- Large Thrust Slice Zone (geology)
- Beryllium Lymphocyte Transformation Test (also seen as BELT and BeLPT)
- Laboratory of Thermal Turbomachines (National Technical University of Athens; Athens, Greece)
- Late to Test (alarms)
- Lateral Thigh Trainer (exercise equipment)