And the Red stars have insisted the bar has plenty of their favourite champagne Laurent-Perrier Rose (at pounds 130 a bottle) to help them on their way.
What does LPR stand for?
LPR stands for Laurent-Perrier Rose (champagne)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPR
We have 113 other meanings of LPR in our Acronym Attic
- Leonardo Power Quality Initiative
- Le Poisson Qui Rigole (French)
- Amphibious Transport (Small)
- La Polla Records (Spanish band)
- Laboratory Property Removal
- Language Proficiency Requirement (various locations)
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Laser Plasma Reflectometer
- Late Procurement Request
- Late-Phase Reaction (immunology)
- Lawful Permanent Resident
- Laxity-Driven Proactive Resource Allocation
- Le Poisson Rouge (French: The Red Fish)
- Leadership Potential Rating
- League of Polish Families (Poland)
- Legal Permanent Resident
- Les Précieuses Ridicules (Nijmegen)
- Letter Proposal Retrofit
- License Plate Recognition
- Licitacion por Registro (Spanish: Registration Tender; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charge with a dash of Laurent-Perrier Rose champagne.
It is easy to see why the ultra-chic Laurent-Perrier Rose NV (pounds 34.
Even the most evasive lover will be impressed by the Orlando Hamilton rose arrangement, a Lalique pink crystal heart pendant, and of course a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Rose.