He completed his portion of the launch procedure and handed over control of the UAV to the mission operators (pilots) located on the opposite end of the runway in a Launch/Recovery Element via normal communication links.
What does L&R stand for?
L&R stands for Launch/Recovery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of L&R
- Leadership And Management Development Course
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad
- Law & Order (TV show)
- Loud and Offensive
- Leadership & Organization Development
- Landfill and Related Power (UK)
- Lemon and Paeroa (soft drink)
- Load and Performance
- Love and Peace
- Launch and Predicted Impact (ballistic missile defense)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company provides a range of products, including the highly successful Q-Series Work Class ROVs, Tophat/Garage tether management systems, lift winches and launch/recovery systems.
If you're in charge of a nighttime aircraft launch/recovery, a bright orange vest is also recommended.