They smiled sympathetically while secretly laughing inside at my annual disorganisation.
What does LI stand for?
LI stands for Laughing Inside
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LI
We have 24 other meanings of LI in our Acronym Attic
- Leg Herrn Zwiebel Rein (game; German: Cripple Mister Onion)
- (USN Rating) Lithographer
- Ladani Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Lamellar Ichthyosis
- LAN Interface
- Langelier Index
- Large Intestine
- Laser Interferometry (semiconductors)
- Latency Increase
- Lateral Infarction
- Laureoli International (various locations)
- Lawful Interception
- Lawn Institute (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Lawsonia Intracellularis
- Leadership Institute (think tank & political training facility in Arlington, Virginia)
- Learning Issues (education)
- Leasehold Improvements (taxation, accounting)
- Legal Issues
- Lego Island (game)
- Leitender Ingenieur (chief engineer on German submarine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He got angry when he heard someone laughing inside the car.
But my outstanding memory of playing at the highest level is of falling about laughing inside Munich's Olympic Stadium.
Asked about the uncertainties that led him to drift in the betting, he replied: "I heard and I was laughing inside.