Agbonlahor said: "Looking at it over the summer I'm just laughing at myself thinking 'where do they get these links from?
What does LAM stand for?
LAM stands for Laughing At Myself
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAM
We have 170 other meanings of LAM in our Acronym Attic
- Lampre - Daikin (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Land Administration and Management
- Land Attack Missile
- Landscape Architecture Magazine (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- Large Amplitude Motion (chemical physics)
- Large Aperture Module (laser)
- Large Array Memory
- Laser Aiming Module
- Latin America Monitor (various locations)
- Launch Abort Motors (US NASA Orion spacecraft)
- Launch Alert Message
- Launcher Action Message
- Learner Approved Motorcycle
- Leave A Message
- Left-Arm Medium (cricket; also seen as LM)
- Lege Artis Medicinae (Hungarian medical journal)
- Letters in Applied Microbiology (publication; Society for Applied Microbiology)
- Liberalium Artium Magister (Latin: Master of Liberal Arts)
- Libraries, Archives and Museums
Samples in periodicals archive:
She tweeted: "I'm laughing at myself sat here nearly crying happy tears
It doesn't take two to tango when you're Lisa Snowdon I don't mind laughing at myself.
Even while I was running in absolute agony, I could not stop laughing at myself.
In a man, I care about jokes, laughing at myself and with other people.
But I wasn't just laughing at her, I was laughing at myself.
I think laughing at myself made me feel more comfortable.