Pombo Author affiliation: Latter Day Saints Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA DOI: 10.
What does LDSH stand for?
LDSH stands for Latter Day Saints Hospital (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDSH
We have 1 other meaning of LDSH in our Acronym Attic
- Latter-Day Science Fiction (book series)
- Leukemia Cell-Derived Suppressor Factor
- Level Dependent Signal Flow
- Loeys-Dietz Syndrome Foundation (est. 2007)
- Loka Dharma Seva Foundation (est. 2005; India)
- Latter-Day Saint Family Services
- Latter Day Saint Gamers
- London Detainee Support Group (UK)
- Lung Disease Support Group Inc. (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Lyme Disease Support Group
- Lord Strathcona Horse (Royal Canadians)
- Low-Dose Subcutaneous Heparin (medication)
- Latter Day Saint Humanitarian Center
- Latter Day Saint Home Educators Association
- Laboratory Data Sharing and Interoperability
- Laboratory Data Sharing Initiative
- Logical Design Solutions, Inc. (e-business solutions; Morristown, NJ)
- Layout Design Special Interest Group (model railroads)
- Local Development Social Inclusion Programme (Ireland)
- Little Daughters of Saint John Gaulbert
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adams, who is also a program director at the Health and Fitness Institute at Latter Day Saints Hospital, Salt Lake City.
The hot spots of research and development out of which he thinks a good design might actually come include the Regenstrief Institute in Indianapolis, Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, and the Latter Day Saints Hospital in Salt Lake City.