Seroma formation, a frequent complication of the latissimus dorsi muscle flap, was avoided in our series.
What does LDMF stand for?
LDMF stands for Latissimus Dorsi Muscle Flap (breast reconstruction)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDMF
We have 2 other meanings of LDMF in our Acronym Attic
- Louisville Direct Marketing Association (Louisville, KY)
- low density muscle area
- Lowell Downtown Merchants Association (Indiana)
- Laboratory of DNA-Molecular Complexes (Czech Republic)
- Lectin-Dependent Macrophage-Mediated Cytolysis
- Long Defence Management Course (India)
- Longton and District Motor Club (UK)
- Lower Delaware Mustang Club (est. 1987)
- T-Lymphocyte-Derived Macrophage Chemotactic Factor
- Ligue Des Makers Extraordinaires (French: League of Extraordinary Makers)
- Liberal Democrat Muslims Forum (politics)
- Logical Data Migration Facility
- Low-Density Membrane Fraction
- Latissimus Dorsi Muscle Graft
- Legal Defence & Monitoring Group (UK)
- Leamington District Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- Legally Domiciled Member of Household
- Long Duration Mild Hyperthermia (thermal biology)
- Long Duration Moderate Hyperthermia (thermal biology)
- Laser Distance-Measuring Instrument
Samples in periodicals archive:
The defects over the brachial plexus, remaining parts of the clavicle, and the vessels were covered with a pedicled latissimus dorsi muscle flap with split skin.