The Latin American and Caribbean Women's Health Network has had its Coordinating Office in Chile since its inception.
What does LACWHN stand for?
LACWHN stands for Latin American and Caribbean Women's Health Network (est. 1984)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lighter Air Cushioned Vehicle (speed craft)
- Lighter, Air Cushion Vehicle - 30 Ton
- Lebanese Association for Combatting Violence Against Women (est. 1994)
- Los Angeles Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Laser-Assisted Chemical Vapor Deposition (electrical engineering)
- Latin American Culture Week
- Leading Aircraftwoman
- Los Alamos Community Winds (Los Alamos, NM)
- Los Angeles Catholic Worker (est. 1970; California)
- Los Angeles Computer World (California)
- Legal Advocates for Children and Youth (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Los Angeles County Young Democrats
- Lancashire Association of Clubs for Young People (UK)
- Looked After Children and Young People (UK)
- Los Angeles County Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (California)
- Labor Authorization Document
- Laboratoire Suisse d'Analyse du Dopage
- Landing Assist Device
- Language Acquisition Device (brain structure; Chomsky)
- Laser Acquisition Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the Latin American and Caribbean Women's Health Network, this report is of particular importance, because it addresses the need to approach women's health and sexual and reproductive rights from a comprehensive perspective, in keeping with LACWHN's Ongoing Campaign for Comprehensive Health and Sexual and Reproductive Rights.
This issue commemorates the 25th anniversary of the Latin American and Caribbean Women's Health Network by shining a spotlight on the women who began the process that culminated in the creation of this unique entity.
In 2004 the Latin American and Caribbean Women's Health Network celebrates 20 years since its creation in Tenza, Colombia to coordinate the efforts of groups working in women's health throughout the region, a role that LACWHN has fulfilled with passion, commitment and enthusiasm.
Articulacion Feminista Marcosur Comite Latinoamericano y del Caribe para la Defensa de los Derechos de la Mujer, CLADEM Campana 28 de Septiembre Campana por la Convencion Interamericana de los Derechos Sexuales y los Derechos Repreductivos Campana contra los Fundamentalismos Development Alternatives with Women for a New Era, DAWN Latin American and Caribbean Women's Health Network, LACWHN Red de Catolicos por el Derecho a Decidir en America Latina Red de Educacion Popular entre Mujeres, REPEM Red de Mujeres Rurales de America Latina y el Caribe La Paz, September 2003.
The Latin American and Caribbean Women's Health Network shares this concern and commitment and is developing the project, "Health Sector Reform in the Region: Urgent Responses for Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health.