MC) Latin American business is showing an increase in bad loans.
What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for Latin American Business (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Labour Party (New Zealand political party)
- Labour Party (UK political party)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Land Air Battle
- Landscape Architect Board (various locations)
- Language Acquisition and Bilingualism (various schools)
- Language and Business
- Large Array Block
- Latrobe (Amtrak station code; Latrobe, PA)
- Law Alumni Board (various schools)
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Leadership Advisory Board
- League of American Bicyclists
- Learning about Business (Painesville, OH)
- Leave Authorization Balance
- Legal Advice Bureau (various locations)
- Legal Advisory Board for the Information Market (EU)
- Legal Aid Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 October 2009 - Reports in the French press this morning said that Carrefour is considering selling its Latin American business in response to pressure put on the retailer by one of its key shareholders, U.
com LABACE 2004 Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition April 15-17 Sao Paulo, Brazil Aurora Vezzelli Tel:  (11) 5032 2727 Fax:  (11) 5031-1900 info-br@labace.