In the study published in the journal Latin American Antiquity, the researchers found that the Nasca cleared areas of forest to make way for their own agriculture over the course of many generations.
What does LAA stand for?
LAA stands for Latin American Antiquity (publication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAA
We have 194 other meanings of LAA in our Acronym Attic
- L 'Assurance Accidents (French: Accident Insurance; various locations)
- L-Aspartic Acid
- L2TP Access Aggregation
- Laboratory Animal Allergy
- Lamar, Colorado, USA - Lamar Municipal Airport
- Langley Activities Association
- Large Address Aware (computing)
- Laser Association of America (now the Lasers and Electro-Optics Manufacturers Association)
- Late Antique Archaeology (publication)
- Latin American Alliance (Santa Rosa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the March 2000 issue of Latin American Antiquity, Eubanks and her coauthor observed that "the evolution of maize is intricately interwoven with culture history and environmental change.