Before people would think worm attacks and hackers and breaches of security would only be in North America, but unfortunately we're seeing it in our region," says Frank Contijoch, value proposition manager at the marketing and sales unit of Lucent's Latin America and Caribbean division.
What does LACD stand for?
LACD stands for Latin America and Caribbean Division (UN Population Fund)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACD
We have 8 other meanings of LACD in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Latin American and Caribbean Consortium of Engineering Institutions (Boca Raton, FL)
- Louisiana Computerized Criminal History System
- Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations
- Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts
- Latin American and Caribbean Cultural Society (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles County Chiropractic Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles County Cancer Surveillance Program (California)
- Los Angeles City College Theatre Alumni and Associates
- Los Angeles County Commission for Women (Los Angeles, CA)
- League of Amateur Competition Dancers of Japan
- Liberal Arts Career Development (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (various locations)
- Living Accommodation Charges Directive (Canada)
- Los Angeles Club of the Deaf (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lost Arrow Climbing Division (clothing company)
- Los Angeles Center for Digital Art (California)
- Los Angeles County Drainage Area (California)
- Latin American Career Development Centre (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Los Alamos Commerce and Development Corporation (Los Alamos, New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cento, president, FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division.