The bank opened a new phase in the development of its retail business by appointing Ignacio Deschamps to head a division that combines global retail banking with its Latin America Group business.
What does LAG stand for?
LAG stands for Latin America Group (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAG
We have 73 other meanings of LAG in our Acronym Attic
- Ladies Auxiliary of Foreign Wars
- Laminar Airflow Workbench
- Left Atrial Free Wall
- Legal Aid Forum for Women
- Los Angeles Fashion Week (California)
- La Grange (Amtrak station code; La Grange, IL)
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Lakes Area GMRS Repeater Group
- Landesarbeitsgericht (German: National Labor Court)
- Latest and Greatest
- Laufstall-Arbeits-Gemeinschaft e.V.
- Launch Analysis Group
- Law Advisory Group
- Layered Auxiliary Graph
- Lebensabschnittsgefährte (German: Common Law Spouse)
- Left-Associative Grammar
- Legal Action Group (UK charity)
- Lehramt an Gymnasien (German: Secondary School Teacher)
- Link Adapter Group
- Link Aggregation Group (IEEE standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jordan last served as executive vice president and director of operations for the Latin America Group of the company's international division.
Butler Manufacturing Company, a world leader of pre-engineered building systems, announced its Latin America group Vivendas y Naves Monterrey (VYNMSA) was awarded the contract for the expansion of the Franklin Electric facility in Linares, Nuevo Leon.
In overall server revenue, Compaq's performance was lower because of its shipment decline in RISC/Unix-based systems, which provides a significant portion of the industry revenue," said Lillian Alvarado, senior industry analyst covering servers for Gartner Dataquest's Computing Platforms Latin America group.