Porto joined Flint Group's Latin America Division right niter Flints acquisition of Rendic International in 1994.
What does LAD stand for?
LAD stands for Latin America Division (Association of Rotational Molders)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAD
We have 220 other meanings of LAD in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles County Young Democrats
- Lancashire Association of Clubs for Young People (UK)
- Looked After Children and Young People (UK)
- Los Angeles County Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (California)
- Labor Authorization Document
- Laboratoire Suisse d'Analyse du Dopage
- Landing Assist Device
- Language Acquisition Device (brain structure; Chomsky)
- Laser Acquisition Device
- Latest Arrival Date
- Lauku Atbalsta Dienests (Latvian: Rural Support Service)
- Launch Area Defense
- Launch Area(s) Denied (Ballistic Missile Defense System)
- Launch Assist Device
- Leader Accreditation Department (La Leche League)
- Learning Aim Database (UK)
- Least Absolute Deviation (estimation)
- Left Anterior Descending (anatomical location of coronary artery)
- Left Axis Deviation (EKG)
- Legislative Audit Division (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before that, he was head of the Europe division from 2000 to 2005 and head of the Latin America division from 1998 to 2000.
According to technology consultant IDC's Latin America division, 60% of all PDAs in the region are sold in Mexico, and they expect that market to increase 57% next year.
com, Latin America Division, San Jose, Costa Rica, Andres Castro, General Manager, 506/296-2851, acastro@iguana-farm.
Being on the East Coast and in the same time zone will make for more effective communications with the company's worldwide head office in Brussels," says Klaire Albright, a spokesperson for the Latin America division.