The Latin America business unit includes a 30% interest in the Amapa Project, an iron ore project in the state of Amapa in Brazil.
What does LABU stand for?
LABU stands for Latin America Business Unit (Chevron)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Los Angeles Basin Study
- Low-Altitude Bomb Aiming Systems
- Low-Altitude Bombing System
- Los Alamos Bright Source Laser Facility
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
- Laboratory of Solar Energy (Brazil)
- Laboratory Adaptations for the Betterment of Special Students (US Department of Education)
- Learning and Behaviour Support Service (UK)
- Los Angeles Business Travel Association
- Life's A Bitch Then You Die
- Los Angeles Black Underwater Explorers
- Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (graphically programmed computer language for real-time instrumentation)
- Liquid Assets Bottled Water, Inc. (private label bottled water)
- Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura (Philippines; student cultural organization)
- L2TP Access Concentrator
- Labor Advisory Committee
- Labor Advisory Council (various locations)
- Laboratoire Aimé-Cotton (French physics laboratory)
- Laboratory Academic Committee (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flint Ink has announced an agreement between its Latin America business unit and Goss International Corp.