PIRE TERAS (Helsinki-Tartu) (1) Leivu linguistic enclave was in the area where Latgalian High Latvian is spoken (Viitso 2009; cf.
What does Latg stand for?
Latg stands for Latgalian (linguistics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Latg
We have 1 other meaning of Latg in our Acronym Attic
- Land Acquisition Trust Fund
- Legal Advisory Task Force
- Local Authorities Trust Fund (Kenya)
- Local Authority Transfer Fund (est. 1999; Kenya)
- Logistics Automation Task Force (US DoD)
- Low Altitude Tactical Formation
- Louisiana Association Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
- Laboratory Animal Technologist
- Languages around the Globe (blog)
- Louisiana Technology Group (New Orleans, LA)
- Lietuvos Autoriu Teisiu Gynimo Asociacijos (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Copyright Protection Association)
- Light Anti-Tank Guided Weapon
- Large Animal Teaching Hospital
- Liverpool Associates in Tropical Health (UK; est. 1986)
- Los Angeles Team Handball Club
- Lake Area Technical Institute (Watertown, SD)
- Landsat Advanced Technology Instrument
- Licenciado en Administración de Tecnologías de Información (Spanish)
- Linee Aeree Transcontinentali Italiane (Italian: Italian Transcontinental Airlines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
evac, the Rosster town Estonia: Viljandi Finland: Wild Taiga France: The tourist wine route of the Jura Greece: Prefecture of Grevena Hungary: Hortobaagy Ireland: Carlingford and the Cooley Peninsula Italy: Comune di Carinaldo Latvia: Latgalian potters, masters of clay Lithuania: Plateliai Luxembourg: Echternach Malta: Kercem, hamlet of Santa Lucija Romania: Horezu depression Slovenia: The So?
To the west, Metsepole bordered on the east coast of the Gulf of Riga, to the east on the northern Baltic Latgalian county Talava, to the southeast on the Livonian Idumea County, and to the south on the Livonian Turaida County with Gauja Livonians.