I researched the internet for more information on latex allergies and found a latex allergy support group called ALERT.
What does LASG stand for?
LASG stands for Latex Allergy Support Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LASG
We have 6 other meanings of LASG in our Acronym Attic
- Leukocyte Adherence Stimulation Factor (immunology)
- Lietuvos Automobiliu Sporto Federacija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Automobile Sports Federation)
- Local Authorities Superannuation Fund (Zambian pension fund)
- Los Angeles Society of Financial Analysts (California)
- Louisiana Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Louisiana Student Financial Assistance Commission
- Local Authority Self Financed Expenditure (UK)
- Latin American Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee
- Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society
- Lagos State Government (Nigeria)
- Latin American Solidarity Group
- Lincoln Asthma Swimming Group (UK)
- Linux Administrator's Security Guide
- Local Air Safety Group (aviation)
- Los Alamos Study Group (Albuquerque, NM)
- Los Angeles School of Gymnastics (Los Angeles, CA)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Silicone Gastric Banding
- Los Angeles and San Gabriel Rivers Watershed Council (California)
- Laser Antitank Semi-Active Homing
- Layered Shortest-Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information contact the Latex Allergy Support Group helpline on 07071 225838 (7pm-10pm).
The Latex Allergy Support Group and the National Association of Theatre Nurses met yesterday to discuss ways of reducing the number of people who develop allergies.
Caroline Rawlinson, secretary of the Latex Allergy Support Group, said: "In time we hope all products containing latex will carry warnings.