Exchange Pricing (EP): Past vs Present Standard Price (SP) = Latest Acquisition Cost + Cost Recovery Rate (CRR) Exchange Price (EP) = Loaded Repair Cost + Cost Recovery Rate (CRR) Exchange Pricing Tenets * Shift from past credit on turn-in to charge of "delta" (SP minus EP) if not turned in within Delay Days Period (DDP) (60 days set by HQDA) * No unserviceable credit for Army customers * NSNs with on an existing or planned national repair program have an assigned EP value * Serviceable Exchange Price Return (SEPR) credited for serviceable turn-in PAST ENGINE, DIESEL: Standard price: $494,832.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Latest Acquisition Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Lake Arrowhead Community (North Waterbore, ME)
- Lakes Art Center (Iowa)
- Lakeshore Athletic Club (Chicago, IL)
- Lanao Agricultural College
- Language and Cognition (various organizations)
- Languages across the Curriculum (various schools)
- Large Anechoic Chamber
- Large Animal Clinic
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Latin American Countries
- Launch Area Coordinator (TLAM)
- Launch Azimuth Corridor
- Law against Corruption (UN)
- Law and Advocacy Center (National Association of the Deaf)
- Law-Abiding Citizen (band)
- Layer 2 Aggregation Concentrator (Hekimian)
- Leadership Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Leading Air Cadet (Royal Air Cadets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar to PP&E, the new accounting standards require a valuation of inventory based on historical cost (the amount paid) or latest acquisition cost (a revaluation of all items in stock to equal the amount paid for the last item purchased).
My latest acquisition cost $40 and features one anthropomorphic concoction saying "I love you" to another, whose reply reads "That's where the similarities between us end.