Jack and Meg White are confirmed as the musical guests on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien this Friday.
What does LNWCOB stand for?
LNWCOB stands for Late Night With Conan O'Brien
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Lateral Nasal Wall (otolaryngology)
- Lepelle Northern Water (Polokwane, South Africa)
- Liberty Northwest Insurance Corp
- Libraries North West (England, UK)
- Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers (Phoenix, AZ)
- LandNet West Africa
- London Neighbourhood Watch Association (London, UK)
- Like New With Box
- Lake Norman Wildlife Conservationists (Mooresville, NC)
- Lower Nehalem Watershed Council (Orgegon)
- Limited Nuclear Weapons Free Zone
- Lion Nathan Wine Group (Australia)
- Leeds North West Homes (UK)
- Life Not Worth Living (psychology)
- London and North Western Railway (UK)
- Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge (US FWS; Miami-Dade County, Florida)
- London and North Western Railway Society (UK)
- Linux (operating system)
- Lanai City, HI, USA - Lanai (Airport Code)
- Literacy New York (adult literacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conan O'Brien, on Late Night With Conan O'Brien, February 8 "Most people don't know the difference between a transsexual and a transvestite.
Ed's sense of humour has taken him all over the world and he has appeared at top comedy clubs in New York and LA and made a phenomenal five appearances on Late Night with Conan O'Brien on NBC.
But Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, a regular on Late Night With Conan O'Brien, putted it off.