Dr Gaurav Sharma, who runs Rix's Bombay Cafe Bar, in Priory Place, city centre, submitted an application for a temporary event notice entertainment and to sell alcohol and late night refreshments from midnight until 4am.
What does LNR stand for?
LNR stands for Late Night Refreshment (license; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LNR
We have 31 other meanings of LNR in our Acronym Attic
- Latino National Political Survey
- Lesbian National Parks and Services (Shawna Dempsey and Lorri Millan art)
- Literature of the Nonprofit Sector (Foundation Center)
- Louisiana Native Plant Society (Boyce, LA)
- La Ligne Nouvelle Paris Sud Est (French: New Paris Sout-East Line; French railway)
- Laporan Nilaian Prestasi Tahunan (Malay: Annual Assessment Report; Ministry of Health Malaysia)
- Learning Network Queensland (Australia)
- Ligue des Noirs du Québec (French: Black Coalition of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Luna Nova Quartet (San Francisco, CA)
- Last Number Redial
- Left/Node/Right (in order binary tree traversal in computer programming)
- License Not Required (Canadian child care provider designation)
- Lighting Network Renewal (UK)
- Ligue Nationale de Rugby (French: National Rugby League)
- Line Noise Reduction (product feature)
- Liquid Natural Rubber
- Local Nature Reserve (United Kingdom)
- Local Negotiated Rate
- London News Radio
- Love and Respect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northfield Hall, in Norfolk Avenue, has applied to Kirklees Council for the licence which would allow late night refreshments, supply of alcohol, performance of plays and films, music and dance.
The outlet had applied to Stockton Council's licensing committee to vary its late night refreshment licence from 3am to 4.
The YHA application also requests a licence to show films, for indoor sporting events, the performance of dance, live and recorded music, and for late night refreshments.
In his report, which will be considered at a licensing committee meeting next Tuesday , Pc Ellis said: 'This is a high density drinking area and contains the highest concentration of bars, clubs, takeaways, restaurants and late night refreshment houses within the borough and therefore experiences the greatest volume of pedestrian traffic.
As legislation on round-the-clock opening for pubs and clubs faced stiff opposition in the Commons chamber, parliamentary watering holes were inundated with MPs happy to enjoy unlimited late night refreshment.
If its bid is thrown out, Club Heat would still be able to sell alcohol, late night refreshment and provide entertainment apart from adult entertainment.