Late Luteal Phase Dysphoric Disorder (LLPDD) was included as an "Unspecified Mental Disorder" presented for further study in the DSM-III-R in 1987.
What does LLPDD stand for?
LLPDD stands for Late Luteal Phase Dysphoric Disorder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lutheran Liturgical Prayer Brotherhood
- Labor Licensing Policy Committee (University of Wisconsin)
- Liberal Learning Program Council (College of New Jersey; Ewing, NJ)
- Limited Licensed Professional Counselor
- Long Lived Plasma Cell
- Lateral Long Posterior Ciliary Artery
- Late Luteal Phase Disorder
- Late Luteal Phase Dysphoric Disorder
- Late-Life Psychotic Depression (psychology)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (media independent protocol)
- Logical Link Protocol Data Unit
- leo lagrange paris est (French hockey club)
- Local Land Property Gazetteer (UK)
- Long Leg Panty Girdle
- Liposomal Prostaglandin E-1
- Leather and Leather Products Institute (Ethiopia)
- Lazy Line Painter Jane (album)
- Long Live Prince Jahseh
- Langkah-Langkah Pencegahan Khas (Malay)
- Low Level Programming Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, PMS was included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Revised Third Edition (DSM-III-R) under the heading late luteal phase dysphoric disorder.
One diagnosis, late luteal phase dysphoric disorder (popularly known as premenstrual syndrome), attracted objections from a number of psychologists and psychiatrists, many of them women.