From the end of last year to date, the ecological preserve in Cali - which is considered one of the best in Latin America - has welcomed a giant anteater, a lion, white-tailed deer, a titi monkey, lemurs, turtles, llamas, bears, baboons and antelopes.
What does LYTD stand for?
LYTD stands for Last Year to Date
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LYTD
- Lysosomal Trafficking Regulator
- Leek Yellow Stripe Virus
- Layout (file extension)
- Lewisham Youth Theatre
- Love Ya Tons
- Love You To (Beatles song)
- Love You Too
- Luke Y. Thompson (actor)
- Lincoln Youth Track Club (Lincoln Southwest High School; Nebraska)
- Lose Yourself to Dance
- Love you to Death
- Low-Yield Threshold Test Ban Treaty
- Lao Youth Union
- League of Young Voters (political advocacy organization; Brooklyn, NY)
- Little Yosemite Valley (US NPS)
- Living Your Vision (life coaching)
- Lower Yakima Valley (Washington)
- Lutheran Youth of Victoria (Australia)
- League of Young Voters Education Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Referral and Booking Centre at the Hamad Hospital, which introduced a fixed appointment system earlier this year, has received a total of 50,816 referrals from May last year to date, it is learnt.
police said more than 157 people have been kidnapped this year in Haiti, up 10% from last year to date and a rate of about one per day.
The average growth for the firm as a whole is up 18 per cent on last year to date.
We received less than 40% of average rainfall for April and the period from October last year to date, has been the driest since 1976, with very low flows of water into our reservoirs.