It has memory for ten telephone numbers, two-key speed dialling function, speaker phone, an auto-return coil cord, ringer volume control, a last number redial function and a flash button - pretty impressive stuff and available at the Virgin Boutique.
What does LNR stand for?
LNR stands for Last Number Redial
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LNR
We have 31 other meanings of LNR in our Acronym Attic
- Local Number Portability Query Service (phone network database)
- Latino National Political Survey
- Lesbian National Parks and Services (Shawna Dempsey and Lorri Millan art)
- Literature of the Nonprofit Sector (Foundation Center)
- Louisiana Native Plant Society (Boyce, LA)
- La Ligne Nouvelle Paris Sud Est (French: New Paris Sout-East Line; French railway)
- Laporan Nilaian Prestasi Tahunan (Malay: Annual Assessment Report; Ministry of Health Malaysia)
- Learning Network Queensland (Australia)
- Ligue des Noirs du Québec (French: Black Coalition of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Luna Nova Quartet (San Francisco, CA)
- Late Night Refreshment (license; UK)
- Left/Node/Right (in order binary tree traversal in computer programming)
- License Not Required (Canadian child care provider designation)
- Lighting Network Renewal (UK)
- Ligue Nationale de Rugby (French: National Rugby League)
- Line Noise Reduction (product feature)
- Liquid Natural Rubber
- Local Nature Reserve (United Kingdom)
- Local Negotiated Rate
- London News Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advanced features that are supported by the mobile phone, like voice dialing, stored number redial, conference, and last number redial, enable users to quickly and safely make calls while driving without juggling the mobile phone.
The new corded phones, available in Bugs and Marvin the Martian versions, have flash and last number redial.
It includes premium telephone features such as Last Number Redial, Hold with Mute, Tone/Pulse Dialing, Flash button, and ten buttons for recalling individual phone numbers.
Last number redial and secrecy buttons provide added convenience.