They have a name field that someone typed in first name, last name or last name, first name.
What does LNFN stand for?
LNFN stands for Last Name, First Name
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of LNFN in our Acronym Attic
- Lanzhou Nuclear Fuel Complex (China)
- Lloydminster Native Friendship Centre (Canada)
- Lake Nasser Flood and Drought Control (Egypt)
- Literacy and Non-Formal Education
- Low-Noise Front-End
- Lyme Northern Forest Fund (founded 1976; Hanover, NH)
- Last Night from Glasgow (podcast)
- Lahontan National Fish Hatchery (est. 1956; US FWS)
- Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery (Washington)
- Lacto N Fucopentaose I
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each signature sheet in support of a candidate for President of Turkmenistan must specify the last name, first name, date of birth, place of employment, position (occupation) of the candidate.
This makes it ideal for identifying patients because with just one scan, the patient's hospital number, last name, first name, date of birth, and gender can be read--which more than exceeds the 2007 JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations) recommendation of two patient identifiers.
Fill in name, last name, first name, I put in Klein.
The records from case reports and medical charts were matched by last name, first name, and date of birth.
Every article is constructed as follows: last name, first name, father's name; dates, place of birth; family background; orientalistic education, degree(s), title of dissertation and date of defense, titles; important positions held with dates of tenure, pedagogical activities, number of books and articles, honors, military service, participation in conferences, congresses, etc.
Log in by entering your last name, first name, and middle initial.