Last Mile Electric Cooperative and Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative were also honored for their innovation and contributions to wind technology.
What does LMEC stand for?
LMEC stands for Last Mile Electric Cooperative (Olympia, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMEC
We have 5 other meanings of LMEC in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics MANPRINT Evaluation
- Loi de Modernisation de l'Economie (French: Economy Modernization Act)
- London Metal Exchange (UK)
- Lower Maintenance Expense
- Lunar Module Engine
- Labor Market and Economic Analysis
- Leading Marine Engineering Artificer (UK Royal Navy)
- Louisiana Music Educators' Association
- Lions Medical Eye Bank (Virginia)
- Labour Middle East Council (UK)
- Laughton Manor Equestrian Centre (UK)
- Liquid Metal Engineering Center
- Local Medical Ethics Committee (UK)
- Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Landmark Educational Consultancy Center
- Little Man's Extraordinary Cat Club
- Little Meadows Early Childhood Center
- La Marque Economic Development Corporation (Texas)
- Laurea Magistrale in Economics and Finance (Italy)
- Lincoln Medical Education Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Mile Electric Cooperative NWCDC worked closely with the Last Mile Electric Coop to organize stakeholders, develop a board and provide assistance for an initial manager and administration.