Crowds filed in to the pubs from early afternoon, with many celebrating their last day of work before the Christmas holidays.
What does LDOW stand for?
LDOW stands for Last Day of Work
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LDOW
- Lord's Day Observance Society (est. 1831)
- Louisville Deaf Oral School (Louisville, KY)
- Last Day of Treatment
- Long-Term Domiciliary Oxygen Therapy
- Louisiana Department of Transportation
- Low-Dose Opiate Therapy
- lower disorder-to-order transition
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- Landowner Decision Organization Unit
- Low-Dose BZD (Benzodiazepine) Occasional Users
- Linked Data on the Web
- Lorry Driver of the Year Association (UK)
- Laban ng Demokratikong Pilipino (Philippines political group)
- Label Distribution Protocol (IETF)
- Lancha de Desembarque Pequena (Portuguese Navy)
- Land Disturbing Permit (Virginia)
- Landed Duty Paid
- Landing Decision Point (final point in rotorcraft approach when a balked landing may be accomplished)
- Lane Departure Prevention (automotive)
- Language and Diversity Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, March 14, is the last day of work of the IMF Mission as part of the second review of the implementation of a three-year program supported by using the Extended Credit Facility with an allocation of $ 106 million to Kyrgyzstan, said head of IMF's Middle East and Central Asia Department Christian Beddis at a press conference at the office of the World Bank in Kyrgyzstan.
Everyone thinks of little things they'd do to upset their bosses on their last day of work, but 99.