Subclause (iii) of clause 27, Payment and Particulars of Salaries of the Public Health System Nurses' and Midwives (State) Award 2011 requires, provided the terminating employee has given the required 14 days notice, that all final payments or monies owing should be paid to you prior to ceasing duty on the last day of service.
What does LDOS stand for?
LDOS stands for Last Day of Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDOS
We have 2 other meanings of LDOS in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Louisiana Department of Labor
- Lyon District One Library (Allen, KS)
- Logical Domain (Sun virtualization technology)
- Lost Dungeons of Norrath (Everquest)
- Land Data Operational Product Evaluation
- Lateralis Dorsalis Nuclei Optici Principalis Thalami
- Load Dependence of Relaxation
- Last Date of Support (Cisco)
- Last Day of School
- Last Day of Shift
- Last Day of Support (software support)
- Local Density of State
- Logical Disk Operating System
- Lord's Day Observance Society (est. 1831)
- Louisville Deaf Oral School (Louisville, KY)
- Last Day of Treatment
- Long-Term Domiciliary Oxygen Therapy
- Louisiana Department of Transportation
- Low-Dose Opiate Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
31 is our projected last day of service, unless we win the lottery.
He is seen here with his wife Maureen on his last day of service at Central.
Veterans have 10 years from their last day of service to use their benefits.
Aloha says it will continue to take reservations through the last day of service and will accommodate travelers affected by the flight cessation.